Thursday, September 13, 2018

Keep growing

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using Keep growing digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. 
And then I colored the images with Copic markers and color pencils.


After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I mounted all elements on an A2 white card base using double-sided tape and foam tape.

You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card so colourful, you colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright, fun and just plain AMAZING! I love it, and can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple is so eye-catching and your colouring skills are incredible!! Love how you added the white-dot details to the flowers and the background papers go with the purple colour so beautifully. Stunning card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love your white highlights. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous eye catching card Gloria, I love it.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete