Saturday, November 17, 2018

Dreaming of Christmas

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today I want to share with you a Christmas card using Dreaming of Christmas digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


I made diamond frame and adhere the colored image on the frame with double sided tape and glue pen. I cut the sentiment with paper trimmer. I mounted all elements using double-sided tape and double-sided foam tape and added some shiny Christmas color sequins . 


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, your colouring skills are incredible, the way you catch the highlights on the poinsettia petals is amazing!! This is such a beautiful image and love how you have a mix of colours, especially the pop of blue and they all go together with that fabulous stripped paper. Gorgeous card and always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering it in our CAS challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Cas Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and wow! That image is so beautiful and your coloring looks amazing!! I love all the detail and the vivid, colorful look. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete