Monday, January 28, 2019

branches

Hello crafty friends, Happy Monday.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Today I want to share a card using branches die.


To create this card, first I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from watercolor paper. For the watercolored background, I used Kuretake watercolors. 


I die cut the branches using branches die from white card stock. Once the background panel was dry, I adhere the branches on it using Zig glue pen first and then, added all elements as shown in the picture using foam tape.


Cheapo die used:


You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at :


Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors of the watercolor background!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete