Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A Heart at peace is everything

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!!!

I want to share with you a card using a Tulips and Daisies digital stamp set  from Graciellie design.


 To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the images with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the background, I choose a 6"x6" Perfectly Plaid Spring patterned papers from Lawn Fawn and cut it 4.25"x5.5" rectangle.  
I die cut a white doily on a white card stock using Lace die from Coco and Reno.
And I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Wheee! I love what you have done on this card. My hat off to you using digital stamps as well. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D.
    Barbra DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those flowers are just gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs ~ LJ (Laura Jean) - TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Beautiful background paper and I love Graciellie digis! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pick a Pattern" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gloria and perfect for our patterned challenge at Double D...thank you for joining us!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the plaid and your coloring is AWESOME! Beautiful design Gloria! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! That flower is super gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete