Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Magnolia bracnch

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Magnolia Branch Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is new and so beautiful!!! I love the Magnolia!


To emphasize the clean image of Magnolia, I made the card by focusing on coloring without using decorations.
To create this card first, I open the file, resized the flower image and the sentiment, and printed them with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.


I cut the colored card stock and cut into rectangles using a paper cutter, then cut the dark pink card stock to make frames.
I cut the pink striped designer paper to 5.5" x 4.25" size and adhered the Magnolia picture and sentence on it using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. Gloria, you have chosen such a gorgeous branch of blooms, and have colored them to perfection! I adore Magnolias - just wish they lasted longer on the tree! Love the sweet stripes...
    Thank you SO much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!
    =] Michele DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is just stunning. I love how you have colored those flowers, they are gorgeous. Beautiful design too. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~MSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I love Graciellie Designs images and sentiments. You have colored this one so beautifully, and I love your design, the striped background and the darker pink frames around the image and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete