Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello!

I want to say Hello!
 
Today I made a card for CASE this sketch challenge
 and Addicted to CAS challege.
 
I used CASE this sketch #96.
Addicted to CAS challege theme is 'stencil' but I don't have any stencil
so I used papre after cutting alphabets.
 
I blended with distress inks on the paper.
 
And...
 
Here is what I came up with :




 Supplies :
 
Classic alphabet dies (Memory box)
primary card stock (American carft)
Eloise special paper (K&company)
peacock feather (Distressed ink)
picked rasberry (Distressed ink)
spiced marmalade (Distressed ink)
victorian velvet (Distressed ink)
blossoms (Kaisercraft)
 


I used this sketch.

 

 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great way to create a stencil. I love that you thought outside the box! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created your own stencil! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete