Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2014 Christmas - 12

Happy Wednesday!
I made a card for Retro sketches challenge #139 and Hero arts Holiday challenge.
To create my card I chose two Hero art stamps.
There are silent nigh and Winter town stamp.
I did white heat embossing the message stamps and blending with Distressd inks.
And...

here is what I came up with :
 
 
 
I made a big mistake.
I linked another picture to Retro sketch blog and I want to change the picture.
But I don't know how to remove it.
I'm very sorry about it.
 
 
supplies :
Silent night (Hero art)
 Winter town stamp (Hero art)
Victorian velvet (Distressed ink)
spiced marmalade (Distressed ink)
peacock feather (Distressed ink))
Label die (spellbinder)





I used this sketch.

Thank you for stopping by
and Have a wonderful day!
 

1 comment:

  1. How lovely!! I love the way you created the sky for this card. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete