Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014 Christmas - 21

Happy Saturday!
I made a card for CAS on Sunday challenge #48.
It is a sketch challenge.
To create my care I used two kinds of dies.
One is Poinsettia dies and another is simply tags love notes die.
I stamp a Santa image with Flourish stamp.
And
here is what I came up with :


Supplies:
Joy in the air stmap (Flourishes)
Trimmed with love stamp (Flourishes)
simply tags love notes die (Avery Elle)
layered poinsettia dies (Spellbinders)
tea die ink (Distress)
mustard seed ink (Distress)
watermark stamp pad (Versamark)
white heat embossing powder (Hero art)
mini silver bread




Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, gorgeous card, Gloria. Lovely shaped tag and great stamps! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet such a gorgeous card. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete