Friday, December 19, 2014

2014 Christmas - 24

Happy Friday!
This week goes very quickly.
I wrote many cards for my friends, neighbor and family.
Today I made a Christmas card too.
I used Sketch Satuurday challenge sketch #340.
To crate my card I used Simon Says Stamp's Holiday frames craft die.
 




Supplies :
holliday frames craft die (Simon Says Stamp)
Christmas blessing stamp (Paper Smooches)
layered poincettia dies (Spellbinders)
Shabby shutters (Disstress ink)
pecock feathers (Disstress ink)
Washi tape (My minds eyes)
Copic markers
 
 

I'm entering my card following challenges :
Sketch Saturday Challenge #340
Colour Q challenge #272
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Gloria! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gloria! Love the cut-out frame and pretty image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete