Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring 2

Hello crafty friends!

Years ago, I saw a spring decoration with boots and flowers in a library.
I thought it's very interesting because I didn't think it before flowers in shoes.

Then I thinking the spring decoration, I made a card.
I stamped with a London fog ink from Memento and colored with Distress inks.


Here is what I came up with :



Supplies ;

april showers stamp set ( Penny Black)
best friends stamp set ( Inkadinkado )
London fog ink ( Memento )
scattered straw ink (Distress )
spun sugar ink (Distress )
picked raspberry ink (Distress )
evergreen bough ink (Distress )
peacock feathers ink (Distress )



I'm entering my card following challenges :

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Another fun spring card! Love the cute boots. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea - my children love planting spring bulbs in old wellies - they make great plant pots! Thanks for joining us for our Spring Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers in the gumboots!! Great card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous no line coloring and I love the spring color palette you chose for this card...so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete