Saturday, April 18, 2015

Carnation

Happy Saturday!
Today I'm very happy to sharing my watercolor card.
I was inspired by a bouquet photo from Curtain Call challenge.
I colored the Carnation stamping with watercolour pencils and Distress inks.








Supplies :
Cling Carnation stamp ( Stampendous )
Thinking with stamp ( Penny Black)
Ultimate grunge stamp ( Stampers Anonymous )
Tsukineko Versafine ONYX BLACK ink
watercolour pencils ( Faber-castell)
Distress inks ( festive berries, picked raspberry, tea dye, faded jean,
 evergreen bough, peacock feathers )
Versamark watermark stamp pad 
Embossing powder (White -hero arts, gold - Martha stewart)





Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is super pretty! I love the paper cone you created to hold the flowers! Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete