Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Good news

Hello crafty friends!
Today I made a card and my son is very wonder why I made a Christmas card.
This week CASology theme is 'news' so I thought a good news.
There was a special time to think about him for Easter weekend.
So I made a card about special baby.
I did watercoloring on background paper and pop-up paper colored with Copic markers.
And here was what I came up with :





Supplies :

a blessed christmas stamp set (Paper smooches)
tuxedo black ink (Memento)
watermark stamp pad (Versamark)
white embossing powder (Hero arts)
Distress inks ( broken China, faded jeans,
peacock feathers)
Copic markers
wooden stars





Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and colouring Gloria. Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete