Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Spring everyday

Hi there!
Now, here is very hot summer.
There was heat warning today.
So I wish cool rain.

So...
Today I made a cool raindrop card.
I used a sketch from Paper Smooches challenge.
To create my own background, I made a pattern with raindrops and hearts like a designer paper.
I used heat embossing technique and did blending with Distress inks.

Here is what I came up with :





I used this sketch.



Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!

7 comments:

  1. This just gorgeous Gloria, I love the colours and your background is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on our sketch! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the background and the embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Gloria! darlin card, luv the cute tag! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete