Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Next Monday is Thanksgiving Day in Canada!
So I made Happy Thanksgiving card again.
I'm very happy to share my card with you!
I used a sketch from CAS(E) the sketch #144 and 
an Autumn Foliage stamp set from The Ton stamps.


To create this card, I 1) stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock paper using embossing ink, gold heat embossed it. 2) Stamped leaf images from an Autumn foliage stamp set from The ton using Mamaelephant inks.

I used this sketch for my card ;


I'm entering my card these sketches ;


  

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!









9 comments:

  1. I do love your colours, so nice to see such bright and vibrant colours on an Autumn card. So good to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 잎의 색을 잘 쓰셨어요!!! 가을 카드인데도 밝은 색이 들어가니 독특한 느낌이 나요.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so vibrant and fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you have used different shaped leaves, it adds interest. Thanks for playing at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple, bold and bright - great card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Autumn theme at The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, bright colours for Autumn, a lovely Clean and Simple card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
    Chris (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the sketch...fabulous colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch--love your colorful leaves!

    ReplyDelete