Saturday, October 31, 2015

heartfelt greeting

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a couple of Christmas cards with you.

The first card is cute penguins card.
This is one layer card.
This week CASology theme is heart so I thought about heart.


To create this card, I 1) Stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock using embossing ink, gold heat embossed it. 2) Stamped penguins and heart image using in stitches stamp set from Poppystamps and colored with Copic markers. 3) Cut the heart image and made a card.

I'm entering the card these challenges ;

   



This is my second card.

I made the card by drawing for the first time.
This week Merry Monday theme is 'Make a Christmas card with Christmas lights and glitter!' but I don't have any Christmas light stamps so I draw some lights.


 To create this card, I 1) Stamped the sentiments on the watercolor paper using embossing ink, gold heat embossed it. 2) Draw light images and colored with watercolor pencil from Faber-castell using water brush and wink of stella.


I'm entering my card these challenges ;

   

 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!!



6 comments:

  1. Gloria both of your cards are fabulous, the two penuins are so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable penguins, and a wonderful rainbow heart. And, your second card is beautiful with all those lights. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 펭귄 카드 정말 귀여워요. 메세지 글씨체도 예쁘고요!
    크리스마스 등 그리신 거였군요! 가운데 큰 등에 표정을 그리셔서 더 따뜻하게 느껴져요!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful, the penguins are adorable. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards and I really like the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 cute cards, I love the rainbow heart, the CASlicious look of the card, thanks for playing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete