Thursday, December 10, 2015

merry Christmas!



Hello crafty friends!
Today I made a cute Christmas card using in stitches stamp set from Poppy Stamps.

The stamp set is so cute!
I made my own patterns.



To create this card I 1) Die cut the rectangle shape using a stitched rectangle die from Memory Box  from white card stock. 2) Stamped the images using in stitches stamp set from poppy stamps on the card stock. 3) Colored the images using Copic markers and burshed with wink of stella. 4) Mounted all elements as shown to a top fold white card base using double side tape.

I'm entering my card these challenges ;






Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card! I love the penguins! Thank you for joining our challenge at ATSM. We hope that you come back again next year to play with us. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete