Hello crafty friends!
Today I made rainbow and an umbrella card using a sketch from MFT challenge.
I wanted to express the sunny weather after rain.
How to make this card ;
1. Die cut the stitched rectangle on the white card stock and watercolor paper using Memory box dies.
2. Stamped the umbrella image on the white card stock using April shower stamp from Penny black and Versa fine onxy black ink , heat embossed the image using clear embossing powder and cut the image.
3. Die cut the orange and white cards tock and Heat embossed the sentiment on the orange card stock from the My Favorite Things Cheerful Blessings stamp set using white embossing powder.
4. Heat embossed the flower image on the watercolor paper using Garden flowers by Lia stamp set from Hero arts using white embossing powder, colored the stamped panel with Peerless watercolors using water brush.
5. After mounted all elements as shown to white card base using double sided tape, add some clear sequins.
I used this sketch ;
I'm entering this card in the following challenges ;
Thank you for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!
God bless you!