Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing with you a blessing card using a sketch from MFT card challenge this week.
I inspired from Waffle flower April challenge so I used the four colors.
Here is what I came up with ;
How to make a blessing card with my own background ;
1. Stamped the pattern image on the watercolor paper using pattern play stamp set from Waffle flower and embossing ink , white heat embossed it.
2. Colored on the watercolor paper with Distress inks using water brush.
3. Stamped the sentiment on the white card stock using Cheerful Blessings stamp set from My Favorite Things.
4. Die cut the flower images from the pearl white paper using Plentiful Petals die set from My Favorite Things.
5. Die cut the circle image using circle dies.
6. Mounted all elements as shown a top-fold card using double sided tape, added yellow sequins.
This is the sketch ;
This is the inspiration photo ;
I am entering this card in the following challenges ;
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Bless you for all that you do!!!