Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy Spring!

Hello crafty friends!
Time for another challenge at Sketch Saturday.
This week sketch is anything goes from #215.
I choose a sketch #364 designed by Alex.

Today I am sharing with you a spring card using a delightful spring elephant 2 digital stamp from Bugaboo.


I colored with Copic markers and I used an April shower stamp set from Penny black for sentiment.


I used this sketch ;


This week sponsor is Bugaboo.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!!

I'm entering my card these challenges ;









5 comments:

  1. Eek! How cute is that curious elephant! So glad you were inspired to join our Ladybug Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by WAW this week and linking up your creation -A sweet elephant card! So cute! Have a blessed day- John 3:16 Gail Scott WAW DT http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That's the word cutest elephant stamp set I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest, Gloria! Love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore the ellie image here, and your coloring is fantastic, such a lovely card, thanks fro joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete