Friday, September 16, 2016

What a beautiful world!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Today I want to sharing with you a card using Bike ride stamp set 
from Flourishes LLC.
The message is one of my favorite and the message 
and bike remind me movie ET.

Here is my card :


To create this card, I 1)Stamped the image on the paper using ONYX black versafine ink and colored with acrylics paints. 2) Stamped the sentiment on the green card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 3) Mounted all elements as shown a top-fold card using double sided tape and dimensional foam tape.


I hope you enjoy seeing my card.
Thank you so much for your visit and have a wonderful day!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges :

 


  



Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the touches of green you added to the bike, Gloria! and that movie, E.T., is a classic!! Happy you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge for At the Movies! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Gloria Lee and I can just picture ET sitting in the basket...thank you for sharing over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your bike...this is just a sweet beautiful card, one you could use for any occasion! Adore that sentiment too. Your basket looks 3D. Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete