Friday, October 7, 2016

Enjoy the little things

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors!
Happy Friday!!!

Some big news to announce today!
I'm happy to share I'm a new DT member at Kitty Bee Designs.

I want to sharing with you a card using Tiger Lily Sprite digital stamp from Aurora wings.

Here is my card :


To create this card, I 1) Printed the digital stamp image, colored it with Copic and  Shinhan twin markers and fussy cut it. 2) Die cut the stitched rectangle on the watercolor paper and colored with watercolors. 3) Stamped the sentiments on the orange card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 4) Mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape , added black sequins.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and got some inspiration.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Super creation for our current challenge and thanks for sharing.xx[aNNie DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Congrats on joining Kitty Bee Designs team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 22!
    Debbie (DP Creative Team)
    Doodle Pantry AIMPDC
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's cute, love the watercolor background! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT.

    ReplyDelete