Friday, November 10, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Today First snow here ! ( Toronto Canada )
It's winter now.

Today I want to share with you a cute Christmas card using Santa's letter image from Star Stampz.


To create this card I, 1) Printed the image on the white card stock and colored with Copic Markers. 2) Die cut the colored paper using rectangle stitched die. 3) Die cut the sentiment using Merry Christmas script die from Simon Says Stamps and silver card stock. 4) Mounted all elements as shown using double-sided tape, and added some shiny sequins.



I hope you love my card.

I'm entering my card these challenge :


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous. Nice colors and great images.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's November "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be!! Cute image and great use of the sentiment! I love how it shines! Thanx for sharing at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete