Saturday, May 19, 2018

You are extra special

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Today, I want to share with you a card using Tulip Bouquet stamp set from The Ton Stamps.

Here is my card :


To create this card, I stamped the Tulip image on the watercolor paper and colored with Kuretake watercolors. 


I used Spring Market paper by Echo Park for the small tags.


Here is the sketch :
This week sponsor is Di's digi stamps.
I hope you play along this week.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card and your watercolouring skills make me so jealous!! I love how you brought the tulips to life, especially with the white dot highlights. And the smaller painted tags are just as amazing. This is an incredible card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Gloria! I love your beautiful water-coloured flowers and this is such a great take on that sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique sketch and your take on it is equally unique too! I love the floral theme, your coloring and all the die cut details. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete