Saturday, July 14, 2018

Love ewe

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Today, I want to share with you a cute card ewe digital stamp set from Just me digital stamps. 

Here is my card :


For create this card, I  open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored with Copic markers. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. I drew some dots with white gel pen.


I die cut the stars and dotted rectangle with white and wood grain card stock and adhere them with double - sided tape.


Here is the sketch : 
This week sponsor is Just me digital stamps.
I hope you play along this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment