Monday, August 13, 2018

Airplane

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Gloria here today, I want to share with you a card using Airplane die from Cheapo dies
My favorite color is blue. so I colored blue the airplane.

Here is what I came up with :


To create this card, I die cut the airplane and clouds on a white card stock with Cheapo dies. I then colored them using Copic markers.



I added Glossy accents and small sequins on the colored airplane.  I die cut a big white rectangle using Unbranded dotted rectangle die. After the glossy accents dried, I adhere the airplane , clouds and message on the white rectangle die cut.


mounted all elements on A2 size white card base using double-sided tape and added some sequins.

Cheapo dies used :

   
You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I play along at :


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Super dies and a great aeroplane, like the sentiment banner. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun creation and perfect for the lads, may thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Wouldn't it be fun to see an airplane flying past your house wishing you a happy birthday? :)

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Your Favorite Color challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Boys To Men' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete