Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Christmas Hello!

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using A Christmas Hello digital stamp set form Graciellie Design.

Here is my card :


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and die cut the printed paper with stitched rectangle die.


For the sentiment, I used scallop stitched square die.
I mounted all elements on an A2 white card base using double-sided tape and foam tape.


You can find this beautiful image and more from Graciellie design Etsy Store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

I play along at :


Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I love this fresh, clean, bright look. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the layering and the bright and cheerful poinsettia especially
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the poinsettia and pine cone images. Your colouring is perfect as always, Gloria!

    Thank you for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bright and cheery Christmas card in traditional colours and with all the scalloped edges! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Linda
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this festive color combo. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete