Saturday, September 29, 2018

National coffee day blog hop

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!!!



Today I happy to join National coffee day blog hop from Coffee loving cardmakers blog.

I made two cards using Stay Cozy digital stamp set and Fall wishes digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

Here is my first card. 
I used Stay Cozy digital stamp set.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. The coffee cup and the tag image printed each two sets of the same size for paper piercing technique.


I cut appropriate colored papers to the cut picture with my Cutter Bee scissors and I blended the edges with Distress inks using mini blending tools. 
I adhere the cut papers on the based image using double-sided tape and foam tape.

I used this stamp set :


Here is my second card.
I used Fall wishes digital stamp set.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


I used this stamp set :


Please visit Coffee loving cardmakers blog and Graciellie design's online store and join our blog hop.

Please check out our 3 new digi stamp and SVG sets being released on the 29th to celebrate National Coffee Day. We'll have a 25% OFF sale no code needed on all our coffee themed sets! Includes our brand new release. Ends on Monday 10/1.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

41 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, awesome work. Hughs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great sentiments and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, I love the blue heart on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I'm excited to have just purchased this set on Etsy! Can I ask what cardstock you print on and what printer? it's been an ongoing journey to find the right combo for me (even as I build my collection of digi stamps! ) I would like to be able to get my heavier card stock through the printer, rather than just the Xpress It Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards, Gloria! Love these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and I love the background on your second one! Fabulous colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are so pretty.I've not tried digi stamps, but you all are inspiring me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations. Looks so realistic. Makes me thirst for some.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the teal card soooo much! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards... the Stay Cozy stamp set is one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Coffee Cards! Love them!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. The second with the
    flowers is gorgeous. Wonderful
    idea. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your work Gloria - so inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely cards. Great stamps, patterns, and designs. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards I love how the heart looks on your first one. Happy coffee day

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! I am soooo loving those patterns for the backgrounds of the two cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving the new digital stamp sets. Both of your cards are beautiful, I especially love your 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both! What fantastic inspiration! Love the colors, papers and paper piecing! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply Fabulous cards Gloria!! Love the sets you used!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are beautiful, but I'm partial to the first one because it's my favorite GD coffee set AND one of my favorite color combos! I love being on the Graciellie team with you! You do superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards! I love the “Stay Cozy” stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are so very pretty.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the backgrounds on your cards

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful set of cards!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome color combos! Love your pretty backgrounds too! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty! I love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards! Fabulous details and lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. great designs and I luv the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gloria, your cards are beautiful.
    The coloring and designs are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete