Monday, January 14, 2019

Floral Hello

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Monday, Today I want to share with you a card using Floral Hello die.

Here is what I came up with :


For my card, I used beautiful Floral Hello die. I die cut the Floral Hello image from white card stock, and then colored with Copic markers. 
I die cut the floral hello image 2 more and then stacked 2 other die cuts under the colored die cut using glue pen.


I die cut a big white rectangle using Unbranded dotted rectangle die and adhere the floral hello die cut on the dotted rectangle. I embossed with Kaleidoscope 3-D embossing folder on grey card stock and adhere the white rectangle die cut on the embossed background with double-sided foam tape.

Cheapo die used :


You can find this gorgeous dies and more in the Cheapo dies online store.
And also, stop by facebook group for more inspirations.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love how you used the copics to color the images. I must try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful and bright card. So glad you played along with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete