Friday, April 5, 2019

Nourish and Flourish

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

Today I want to share with you a card using Nourish and Flourish digital stamp from Graciellie design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and draw a table cloth using a pencil, and then colored with Kuretake watercolors using water brush. I added some ink splatters all over the panel. 
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape. 


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  

I play along at :


Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the watercolor background and how you created the table. Beautiful coloring on that awesome Gracie digi stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is your colouring! Such a gorgeous focal image and i love the background you've created to showcase it. Thanks so much for playing at Uniko, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Gloria! Your coloring is PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is super fun and I love the background with the splashes. That sentiment is very pleasing. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge "Watercolors".
    Barbara DT for Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sentiment! I do like the soft watercolouring on your card - fresh and delicate at the same time Thank you for joining in the Uniko challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and beautifl colouring. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a stunning card. Your colouring is delightful. Such a wonderful happy card. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete