Friday, April 26, 2019

Wonderful

Hello crafty friends!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a big tag using Fine Clock Face and Word Mix #2 chipboard die cut from SRTC.

These beautiful chipboards are available at the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

Here it is :


First, I choose the the a Fine Clock Face and 'Wonderful' chipboard die cut and coloured them with acrylic paint. 
I used dark blue and purple colours.


And then I made a big tag.
I die cut for the tag using big tag die and blended it with fossilized amber, twisted citron, cracked pistachio, picked raspberry Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.


I stamped on the tag with triangles clear stamp from Kaiser craft, Finnabair clear stamp from Prima and Stormy sea, Scarlet Jewel dye inks from Papertrey ink.
And adhere the coloured chipboard die cut on the big tag using Zig glue pen.


And I added some blossoms and  blue trim.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment