Thursday, May 9, 2019

Sending sweet vibes your way.

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!!!

I want to share with you a card using Coffee lovers digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


For the background, I choose a Yearbook collection patterned papers from Studio Calico and cut it 4.25"x5.5" rectangle. 
I die cut a doily using Lace dies set from Coco & Reno and made a big Rose using die set from Spellbinders.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so vibrant and beautiful, Gloria! Love the little white dots you add -- they really make your images "pop."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully colored creation Gloria! LOVE that big flower! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kentucky Derby Inspiration’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whipped cream looks so rich & yummy!! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Very rich looking and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wonderful color on these designs is so real looking that I am suddenly so hungry for a snack now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and fun card, Gloria! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Kentucky Derby Hat Inspiration" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Gloria. Delicious little treats and that gorgeous flower. Love this!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete