Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy birthday

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Canada day!

Today, I want to share with you a card using a Fresh start digital stamp set  from Graciellie design.



To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. 
After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


For this background, I blended with Oh my stars stencil from Stamplorations and Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape. And added some sequins from peacock Feathers Sequin Mix.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at :


Happy crafting!


6 comments:

  1.  글로리아님 카드는 항상 화사한 색이 있어서 좋아요! 꽃이 반짝거리는 것 같아요! Seize the Birthday챌린지 참여해주셔서 감사해요^^! 덕분에 오랜만에 글로리아님 블로그에 들렀네요!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is so beautiful! Love the bright and cheerful background too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful your background is super and I love everything about it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautifully colored, bravo!! Thanks for joining our July Challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty. The flower colors are wonderful, so deep and bright. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers with such nice coloring! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete