Friday, August 2, 2019

With love & gratitude

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Canada day!

Today, I want to share with you a card using a With love & gratitude digital stamp set  from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.  


For the background, I choose a designer paper from Hello today Heidi swapp.
I adhere all the element as shown a top - fold card using double sided tape and foam tape.
I added some shiny sequins.

I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment