Friday, September 27, 2019

amazing

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.


To create this card, I made a 5.25" x 4" background paper using paper trimmer and blended the edges with pumice stone distress ink using a mini blending tool.
I blended with pumice stone distress ink and covered with Champgne mist metallix gel from decofoil using Bubble Wrap stencil .


And I choose Retro LightbulbsWord Mix #2 chipboard die cut and mini wood gears and coloured them with paint.


I choose a pattered paper from yearbook collection paper pad from Studio Calico for base paper and made it 5.5"x4.25" size using paper trimmer.

And adhere all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and a glue pen. 


 Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the added texture along with the gears and light bulb. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so fun and so very creative. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the fun embellishments!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete