Friday, October 25, 2019

Merry and Bright

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share a Christmas card with you using Yappy Woofmas stamp set from Mama elephant. I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.
I made this card for Rudolph days October challenge.


I colored with Copic markers and color pencils.
For the sentiment, I used festive wreath mini bundle digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
I used some snow flakes dies from Cheapo dies.
For the small tag, I used a Thinlits die from Sizzix.


Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card for Rudolph Day! I love the sweet puppy images! That's a great sketch too! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little puppies. They look so darling on your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card with the tag featured sentiment is really adorable. Cute images used here, Gloria.

    Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!!! Sweet puppies!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card came out absolutely perfect Gloria, I love every little detail about it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete