Friday, November 8, 2019

Healing prayers

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

I want to share with you a card using Winter Magnolias Digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape.

I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at :


   

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. 꽃들이 반짝반짝 빛나는 것 같아요! 겨울 배경에 따뜻한 꽃그림이 좋네요! 감기 조심하시고 겨울 건강히 잘 보내세요 ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ....such a beautiful card,great colouring,lovely flowers and spots too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the patterned paper in this card. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete