Thursday, November 14, 2019

Hedgehog Hollow - 1

Hello crafty friends!

I'm happy to share with you my first Hedgehog hollow product reveal posting.
Today I want to share with you a couple of card using October The Hedgehog Hollow box kit.

Here is my first card :
I used Snowman Stamp set, Holiday Sentiments stamps, Layering Stencil and a  Colored Cardstock.



I blended a watercolor paper with Layering Stencil and Distress inks ( Mermaid lagoon, chipped sapphire, seedless preserves) using mini blending tools.


I added some water splatters with mini mister spray all over the panel and dried with heat tool.


I adhere a snowman couple and sentiment with double sided tape and foam tape.
I added a colored card stock for the base.


Here is my second card :


 For the background, I cut 4.25"x5.5" rectangle watercolor paper and colored with Peerless watercolors using water brush. 


I stamped a tree with Stamp platform and  I put some white pearl metallix gel from decofoil with the Layering stencil and a knife.


I stamped sentiment and added the snowman couple as shown a top-folded card using double sided foam tape.


 hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful box and more from The Hedgehog Hollow store.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  

I play along at :


Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Gloria, you have made a wonderful background with the ink and templates, love it. The stamps with the snowmen are very cute.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards with the beautiful backgrounds you have made.
    Cute snowmen.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your blog post - lots of clear images to describe the process you took! Your snowmen are very sweet! Thanks for playing along at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These 2 snowmen are totally cute in their winter clothing! Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete