Monday, November 4, 2019

Peace and Joy

Hello crafty friends!

I want to share with you a card using Festive Wreath Mini stamp bundle from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and I  fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the background, I cut 4.5" x 4.5" a paper from Ice crystal paper pad by Craft Smith using paper trimmer.
I cut the sentiment with my Cutter Bee scissors and adhere on the wood board part.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double-sided tape. 


It's great stamp set to enjoy coloring.
I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I'm entering this card these challenges :


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. A pretty Christmas wreath, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely creation with some pretty colours and flowers. Thank you for joining our 'Make your own flowers' at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete