Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I heart you

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you a card using Love is in the Air Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers. 
 fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors.    


I choose background paper and blended the edges with evergreen bough Distress Oxide ink with mini blending tools.
I mounted all elements as shown a top folded card using double sided tape and foam tape. 
And added some shiny sequins using glue pen from Zig.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete