Monday, January 20, 2020

It's a beautiful day!

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you a card using Beautiful day digital stamp bundle from Graciellie design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


I added red ink splatters all over the panel and blended the edges with Festive berries Distress ink using a mini blending tool.
I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and added some shiny sequins. 


 hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower and beautiful colouring, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really elegant floral creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'More than a Word' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, beautiful colors, flowers alive.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge

    Danka
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete