Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Be strong

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you a card using Change is Coming Mega Digital Stamp Set from Graciellie design.
I choose a Psalm message.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. 
And then I colored the butterfly image with Copic markers and color pencils. 
  After that I drew some dots with white gel pen and fussy cut it with my Cutter Bee scissors.   


For the sentiment, I die cut with a scalloped square die.
 I mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly. Your fussy cutting is very good. I like thepretty printed design . Hope you are safe and well . Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, your butterfly is stunning. And that quote is so lovely, perfect for the present day! Thank you for joining in at Cupcake Inspirations , hugs, oh sorry, Social distancing, Namaste ~ Ishani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Gloria - and so apt for these times as well.

    Hugs from afar

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete