Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter blessings

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using New Alleluia Mini Digital Stamp bundle from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I fussy cut the image with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


I adhere the colored cross on the watercolored background paper with double sided tape and glue pen from Zig.

 I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


I play along at


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Gloria! You coloring is just striking...Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. I love your background, and your coloring is perfect. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Gloria - fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors you used to create your background. Your coloring and cutting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card & coloured so nice. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete