Friday, May 29, 2020

Happiness

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Beautiful Destinations Digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

This card for floral weekend celebration comes with a Birthday SALE!
It's Graciellie's birthday this weekend so celebrating it with a 50% OFF EVERYTHING on the shop.

Today I made 6"x6" size card. 
To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the flower and bottle image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some white and black dots with white gel pen and EK journaling pen.


For making the frames, I die cut four times with dotty rectangle die.
I drew white lines on the four corners of the frames with white gel pen. 
And to assemble the frames, I taped the frames and die cut pieces as shown.
Lastly, adhere the clock chip board and foam mounted the frames.


 hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment