Friday, July 31, 2020

Joyclair - prayer changes things

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
I'm so excited and happy to be a design team for Joy Clair Designs.
Joy Clair Designs August release are full of loveliness and cuteness,

Today I want to sharing with you a floral card using God Guide us digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


To create this card first, I open the God Guide us digital stamp set file, resize and edit the direction them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the flower image with Copic markers and color pencils. After that I drew some white dots with white gel pen. 

Then I added splatters of purple and blue paint on the front panel.
To assemble the card, I adhere the printed paper on a rainbow patterned paper with double sided tape.


I hope you all also can enjoy this post today.
You can find this beautiful image and more from Joy Clair Designs.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful background, Gloria. Hope you are doing well.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete