Sunday, July 26, 2020

Stencil Sunday

Hello everyone! This is Gloria. I am so excited and happy to be a guest designer for Stencil SundayI thought about the summer theme and made three backgrounds with stencils. I'm sharing the ways to play with the summer cards with stencils at STAMPlorations.


Card 1
Oh my stars stencil
Gone Camping clear stamp
Seedless preserves Distress ink, Chipped Sapphire Distress ink, white pearl Metallix gel

To express the night sky, I blended two colors of ink on a white card stock using a mini blending tool. And I used texture paste with Oh my stars stencil.





Card 2
Autumn Falling stencil
Noteworthy 3 clear stamp
Floral Bliss clear stamp
Peacock feathers/ cracked pistachio Distress Oxide ink

This stencil is an autumn theme, but I made summer leaves using summer colors. I blended the Peacock feathers first and cracked pistachio ink colors and Peacock feathers again so that the two colors blended.




Card 3
Bubbles stencil
Beach Vibes clear stamp
Fossilized amber/ Spiced marmalade / Picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink, Festive berries Distress ink

I put a bubble stencil on the white cardstock and blended it with various color inks. Then I added some water splatters all over the blended cardstock. After the cardstock was completely dry, I adhere colored images and sentences on it.



It was a great time to feel the summer with the stencil. I hope my cards can give you good inspiration and Summer vive has spread!  For all your kind comments; THANK YOU!!


13 comments:

  1. Great summer cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun summer cards!
    The night sky/camping card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Love the dimension of the stars. And
    the sentiment on the last card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these stenciled background ideas! The texture paste leaves a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE cards! I especially love the leaves card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! I LOVE THE STARS! I have that stencil! I might have to CASE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Craft & Create.
    :) Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed seeing your cards on the Stamploration blog! Love your use of stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards with
    great backgrounds.
    Love the stars.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. The camping under the stars card is especially cute! I LOVE IT!!! And the beach card is cute, with the colorful dots, and the wood grain background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful variety of stenciled cards. I like the star background for the camping card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous! I like your stencilling; cute stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great summer cards, such cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete