Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Do all things with love!

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you a CAS card using stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
I used 'Flower Love' and 'Motivational Quotes'. 


To create this card, first I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from white card stock and draw some lines with ek journaling pen and a ruler.
And I put the blossom stickers from Flower Love on the paper panel.


For the seintiment, I die cut with a dotted circle die on a white card stock and put the sentiment sticker from Motivational Quotes.


Simple and beautiful cards were made easily.
I think that is the charm of stickers.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment