Monday, August 17, 2020

Don't be afraid

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!!!

Today I want to share with you a card using stickers from {a vintage girl} shop.
I used 'Devin's World' and 'Motivational Quotes' sticker sheets. 


To create this card, first I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle panel from white card stock.
 And I blended some cloud with clouds stencil by Stamploration and salty ocean Distress Oxide ink using mini blending tool.


And I put the 'Devin's World' stickers on the paper panel.
For the sentiment, I die cut a white card stock with dotted frame die and put  a piece of  'Motivational Quotes' sticker on the front of the die cut.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment