Friday, August 21, 2020

You are in my thouhts & prayers

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Grace upon grace digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

The Grace upon grace digital stamp set is new release of Graciellie design.
It is full of beautiful flowers and beautiful sentences in pretty fonts.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the flowers and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Prisma color pencils. After that I fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors. 


For the background, I blended with Brick Wall Stamploration stencil ( Helen G. Designs ) and dried marigold Distress ink using mini blending tool.
I adhere the flowers and sentiment on the background paper using double-sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral image, beautifully colored! I just love the stenciling! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards: beautiful colored! Thank you so much for sharing them over at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenges! We hope you will join us next time again, bye Deezy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers colored beautifully.The stenciled brick is the perfect background. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious colouring on this stunning card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, your floral card is amazing. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete