Monday, September 7, 2020

You only fail when you stop trying.

 Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!
Today I want to share with you a card using sticker sets and a chipboard set.
I used 'Steampunk' and 'Motivational Quotes' sticker sheets and Pipe Dreams Small chipboard set.

To create this card, I colored the chipboard pipe and gears with grey, blue and white paints using water brush.  
And I blended on the background paper with Clouds stencil and Pumice stone Distress ink using a mini blending tool.


And then I Put the 'Steampunk' and 'Motivational Quotes' stickers on the background paper.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment