Monday, November 9, 2020

Winter wishes

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!
Today I want to share a card with you using 'Festive Swag' digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


Then I die cut the printed card stock with a scallop stitched rectangle die.
To assemble the card, I adhere all the elements as shown with double- sided tape and foam tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!  



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful; card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gloria the colors are just BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pine Trees/Pine Cones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring. I really like the colors you chose. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you jin us again.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring there Gloria, just stunning. See you again at The snippets playground - Cheers Maurs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and stunning colouring Gloria! I'm guessing that the background layer is a snippet?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete